The Rise of the Digital Mailroom
Many organisations are still receiving thousands of pieces of post weekly.
Our survey showed that 30% of respondents cite delays in processing inbound mail as having a negative effect on their performance or reputation while 40% stated that mishandling mail has a negative impact on customer service levels.
Does this sound familiar?
Download our free Whitepaper and learn more about Digital Mailroom solutions for your organisation.
An efficient Digital Mailroom, with adequate staffing, can process most documents within 24 hours of arrival.
Key issues with paper-based workflows:
- Manual paper-based workflows cost 2-3x
more per document than imaging-based
- Paper-based workflows propagate
inefficiencies throughout the organization
and slow growth
- Outsourcing your paper-based workflow
to a specialist saves time and
money while maintaining security
Faster document processing means:
- Lower operating costs for all business processes
- Faster access to funds
- Fewer staff required during both normal and peak periods