Case Study: Royal Brompton & Harefield NHS Trust
The UK’s largest specialist heart and lung centre contracted EDM Group to scan their legacy medical records transforming their working practices and significantly reducing paper-handling costs.
In this case study, you'll learn:
- How EDM helped the Trust embark on a full digital transformation
- How the Trust has become in line with the Government's objective to be paperless at the point of care
- How Royal Brompton & Harefield reached the top quartile of Trusts to have successfully transformed their working practices
- How the Trust was able to comply with GDPR legislation requirements such as enforcing retention policies
- How risk was overcome by diminishing the movement of paper notes between the two sites